How much time do you spend looking for stamps, your check book, address book, spare envelopes, or even a pen that works? We are SHEs (Sidetracked Home Executives). We know we have these supplies someplace in the home, but we just can't find them when we need them...
Are your bills scattered someplace between your car and your kitchen?
Do you find yourself spending hours in waiting rooms wishing you had something better to do? Imagine being able to plan your meals, pay your bills, finish your holiday planning, write a letter to a friend...
The solution: The Blue Office in a Bag!
Everything in one place when you need it.
- The Blue Office in a Bag is blue with black trim and handle.
- It is made of Cordura®, a high-performance fabric resistant to abrasions, tears, scuffs and punctures.*
- Dimensions: 12" tall, 11.5" wide (large enough to hold your control journal binder).
- Large enough to hold a standard 8.5" X 11", 1" thick 3-ring binder. (Will not hold A-4 size binder)
- Small pockets inside to keep your pens, pencils, checkbook, calculator (also fits a Palm Pilot(TM))
- A zippered pocket inside to keep spare change, stamps, a spare key, paper clips, business cards, and more
- Two large pockets inside to keep paper, spare envelopes, writing stationery, your favorite reading material (smile), and more.
- Another large pocket inside to keep your bills and other correspondence.
- A zipper around the outside of the whole bag to ensure nothing falls out.
- A carrying handle so you can bring your Blue Office in a Bag where ever you go.
*Cordura® is a registered trademark of DuPont for its brand of durable fabric.
You have asked for it and here it is! We had mixed feelings about offering a control journal for you when we have all of the steps regarding how to build one in the FLYing Lessons section of the website. Our members have prevailed and you can now purchase the "My Control Journal," complete with notes from FlyLady describing how to fill it out, adapt it for you and your home, and make it your own. We are SHEs and we sometimes find ourselves spending too much time "creating" instead of "doing." This control journal (49 pages) has everything from detailed cleaning lists for zones, menu planning, emergency contact information, routines, shopping lists, and more. The pages are hole-punched and will fit in a standard 3-ring binder.
Sample Page: Morning Routine