Celebrating 10 years of keeping our paper clutter organized with our Office in a Bag!
Available in Black,
Please click on the picture below for details and to order.
- The FlyLady Office in a Bag is offered in 4 colors to suit your style.
- Dimensions: 12" tall, 11.5" wide.
- It is large enough to hold a standard 1 inch thick 3-ring binder,(will not hold A-4 size binder)
- It has small pockets inside to hold your pens, pencils, checkbook, and calculator.
- There is a zippered pocket inside to keep spare change, stamps, a spare key, paper clips, business cards, and more.
- Two large pockets inside keep paper, spare envelopes, writing stationery, your favorite reading material (smile), and more organized and easily accessed.
- There is another large pocket inside to hold your bills and other correspondence.
- A zipper around the outside of the whole bag will ensure nothing falls out.
- A carrying handle means you can bring your FlyLady Office in a Bag wherever you go.
Also available with "My Control Journal"
The FlyLady Office in a Bag with My Control Journal.
Everything in one place when you need it.
Here is a what the Office in a Bag looks like when filled. CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
For years I have used my version of our Office in a Bag. In it I kept my checkbook, pens, pencils, a colored pen for signing cards, greeting cards, thank you notes, my address book, postage stamps, a calculator, paper clips, a little stapler, a ruler, some graph paper, a hi-lighter, some pretty stationery, some plain paper and a little notebook paper. This was like having everything in a desk drawer with me at all times. I took it with me to work, so on my lunch hour; I could pay a bill, balance my check book, write a letter, send a card, make out a grocery list or plan my menus for next week. This little tool allowed me the flexibility to use tiny bits of time while I was waiting for football practice to end.
So let's fast forward to the present time. I used my version of the Office in a Bag for many years successfully; I even used it when I was my mother's guardian; to pay her bills, keep up with insurance papers, her medications and other information. After mother died, I put everything away and dismantled my Office in a Bag. I didn't think I needed to use it anymore. Robert and I had a place to put our bills; I adopted his habits when we married. We have a small house. Robert's office is in our basement. I don't have a place that I can call my office or a desk. I have my favorite chair and a couple of hotspots brewing on the tables on my left and right.
I am a SHE and I will always be a SHE; I need a place for my stuff too. My own little Office in a Bag with my favorite pens and things to do my correspondence; Since I don't have an office at the FLY Shop; I also need it to be portable so I can grab it and go when I need to spend several hours at the FLY Shop. So I have put together my Office in a Bag once again. It keeps me from procrastinating and taking a lot of time to just mail a card or a check. Or the best part it keeps me from running around the house looking for a pen, a stamp and the address; Parkinson's Law is not going to creep in and take over my life like the lady in Professor Parkinson book; Parkinson's Law.
We all have the stuff that goes in the Office in a Bag; We may have to hunt for it all over the house; this is why we did not include these things in the bag. The Office in a Bag is a purple canvas cover for a one inch three ring binder with a zipper pocket and other pockets to hold our stuff. We are SHEs and we love office supplies. We wanted to keep the price reasonable. We even priced the stuff to go in it, but decided to let go of our perfectionism and keep it simple.